PyES, an open-source software for the computation of in solution and precipitation equilibria
PyES, an open-source software for the computation of in solution and precipitation equilibria:
- Titration & Distribution work mode
NECTAR COST Action publication:
- Estimation of uncertainties of soluble and precitables species concentrations
- Intuitive input interface
- Graphing capabilities to easily visualize results
- Available for Linux, Windows and MacOS
- Interoperable file formats for input (JSON) and output (CSV/Excel Spreadsheets)
L. Castellino, E. Alladio, S. Bertinetti, G. Lando, C. De Stefano, S. Blasco, E. García-España, S. Gama, S. Berto & D. Milea; Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems (2023), 239, 104860. DOI: 10.1016/j.chemolab.2023.104860
Other useful tools for the NECTAR community
Stability Constant Explorer, a search program for NIST SRD 46 “Critically Selected Stability Constants of Metal Complexes” database for Microsoft Windows 7 or later (64 bit)
Author: Naoyuki Hatada, Ph.D.
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Kyoto University.
The accompanying database file (NIST_SRD_46_ported.db) is based on the following dataset which is distributed at the NIST website: Donald R. Burgess (2004), NIST SRD 46. Critically Selected Stability Constants of Metal Complexes: Version 8.0 for Windows, National Institute of Standards and Technology